The actor, Ani Iyoho, and the director himself have com forward to reveal the reason behind the scene but they have also shared a video behind the making of the scene.
It’s quite an interesting watch and shows the growth in Nigeria’s movie industry. There was quite a lot of planning towards the successful execution of the scene.
Here are a few things to note about the scene:
- Ani Iyoho had to undergo a stress test to see how long he could hold his breath for the movie
- The movie scene itself lasted for only 35 seconds but was planned for 2 months
- There were fire tests to ensure the scene would be a success
- There were security personnel like FRSC (federal Road Safety Corps) involved to ensure adequate safety.
- The movie scene took more than 5 hours of preparation on the day of shooting.
- They left nothing to chance for the making of the movie.
- They drained out everything flammable from the two vehicles.
- The footage is interesting to see. Watch the BTS shoot below.