NFL side the Dallas Cowboys have retained their position as the world’s most valuable sports team, according to Forbes Magazine’s annual list.
Manchester United, top of the list in 2011 and 2012, moved above Barcelona and Real Madrid as the most valuable football team at $3.69bn (£2.86bn).
That put United third overall. No ice hockey, Formula One or Nascar teams made the cut.
Forbes’ top 10 most valuable teams
1. Dallas Cowboys $4.2bn (£3.26bn) American football
2. New York Yankees $3.7bn (£2.87bn) baseball
3. Manchester United $3.69bn (£2.86bn) football
4. Barcelona $3.64bn (£2.82bn) football
5. Real Madrid $3.58bn (£2.78bn) football
6. New England Patriots $3.4bn (£2.64bn) American football
7. New York Knicks $3.3bn (£2.56bn) basketball
8. New York Giants $3.1bn (£2.4bn) American football
9. San Francisco 49ers $3bn (£2.33bn) American football
10. Los Angeles Lakers $3bn (£2.33bn) basketball